Saturday, March 3, 2012

Imagine FX page!

Yes, I got some validation for my hard work! I submitted some artwork to Imagine FX magazine a couple months ago. Someone emailed me and told me he liked the blurb with my artwork. I didn't even know I was in the magazine! I would have never known if he didn't email me. Shout out to Wayne from Yorkshire :D

My blurb was about how I believe its never too late to become the artist you want to be, and I encourage everyone to do what they need to do to make it happen. Get your dreams! I recommend starting at conceptart.org. Its a terrific website with all of the tutorials, forums, and helpful members that you would ever need. I am Artfix on conceptart.org. Send me a friend message and I'll tell you where to go on the site :D

Here is the mag page. Its issue #78--page 13--the art nouveau issue.





1 comment: