Thursday, December 12, 2013

Awesome new book cover. I am really proud of this piece. I think it really shows the progress I am making in expressive color and edge control(traditional painting mimicry). J.D. was a pleasure to work with and I hope to do his sequel very soon.

J.D. had me painting this awesome landscape of a swamp with blood-colored marsh and these devilish creatures made of plants. The silver-skinned man grinning about impending danger was my favorite part though.

You can see his book for sale here which doesn't have my new cover art on it yet: http://www.amazon.com/Tarnish-J-D-Brink-ebook/dp/B00DYHK754/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1386869132&sr=8-7&keywords=tarnish

And his website here: http://www.jdbrinkfugitive.com/

As always, I enjoy sharing the WIPs and roughs with you. That first color rough is pretty rough!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats and THANKS for the awesome work, Trevor! I'm hoping to make your work live on the book in the next few days (along with comments bragging about your work and links to find more of it).

    ReplyDelete